Jenkinson: "I'm Training As Hard As I Can To Get Myself In The Team" - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: Jenkinson: "I'm Training As Hard As I Can To Get Myself In The Team"

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Jenkinson: "I'm Training As Hard As I Can To Get Myself In The Team"

Jenkinson: “I’m Training As Hard As I Can To Get Myself In The Team”

Carl Jenkinson has stated his desire to get back into the Arsenal first team following the injury to Hector Bellerin (via Arsenal.com).

It’s strange how things work out in football. Go back a few years and it was Hector Bellerin who stepped up for Arsenal when Carl Jenkinson was unavailable for selection. Now, it could be the other way around.

Jenkinson has been at the Emirates since 2011 but has made just 67 appearances for the club in all that time.

The Englishman took to the field in a Premier League match last night for the first time since November 2016 and now he wants to build on it.

“Now I’ve got to push on, I’ve got to keep working,” Jenkinson told Arsenal.com after the match.

“That’s what I do best, I’m pushing and I’m pushing. We’ve got top lads in the squad and whoever plays is going to do a job, but for personal pride of course, I want to be in the team.

“I’m training as hard as I can to give the manager a problem and get myself in the team.”

It’s hard to pick an Arsenal player more determined to play for the club than Carl Jenkinson. The 26-year-old has been used mostly as a backup option this season but could be handed a bigger role in the team in the coming months. Jenkinson’s performances have been good for the most part and he certainly deserves a chance.


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

Jenkinson: "I'm Training As Hard As I Can To Get Myself In The Team"

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Arsenal




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment