Chelsea target Mauro Icardi has claimed that he is not thinking about leaving Inter Milan any time soon.
Icardi has said that he has no desire to leave Inter, despite being heavily linked with a number of clubs.
Chelsea are thought to be eyeing a January swoop for the forward, who would cost in the region of £90m – which would break Chelsea’s record transfer fee.
The Argentine international has been a prolific forward for Inter in the Serie A, with 104 goals in 166 games.
Maurizio Sarri is keen to bring in a new number nine and knows Icardi well from his time in the Serie A with Napoli.

When asked about the speculation over his future, Icardi said this, as quoted by The Mirror:
I do not know if everything that is published is true.
I always say that I am very good with my family at Inter, I have no intention of leaving.
Offers came in the summer but I have neither the need nor the desire to leave. Offers always arrive. At the moment I am very calm and I am focused on what we are doing with the team of which I am a captain.
Icardi has scored 113 goals in 191 appearances for Inter Milan in all competitions since his move to the San Siro in 2013.
The post Icardi not thinking about Inter exit appeared first on Read Chelsea.
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com
| Article Name | Chelsea target not considering exit from Champions League side |
| Description |
|
| Author Name | Candyboy |
| Published On | October 24, 2018 |
| Post Category |
Chelsea
|


LATEST POSTS
About Telenovela Blasters
No comments:
Post a Comment