The Serie A season concluded on Sunday and the future of Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri was yet again a key talking point.
Sarri led Napoli to a second-place finish in Serie A, amassing a hugely impressive tally of 91 points. Juventus narrowly pipped them to the title after an enthralling race for the Scudetto this term.
Napoli had tabled an offer for Sarri to extend his stay at the club but amid reports claiming that he could take over from Antonio Conte at Chelsea this summer, it appears as though the Italian has stalled.

The club’s president, Aurelio De Laurentiis, has also delivered a rather intriguing update on the future of the Napoli boss. As quoted by the Mirror, following the team’s 2-1 win over Crotone, De Laurentiis said:
There is no more time For Sarri, he didn’t answer. Ask him, he has always sent me to Pellegrini (Sarri’s agent), he never gave me an answer.
Sarri was similarly coy over his future and was non-committal over whether or not he’d be staying put in Naples ahead of next season.

Now I have no idea what I will do, I must also talk to my family because decisions like these should not be taken on their own. The season finished 20 minutes ago. The truth is as (Lorenzo) Insigne put it – even I don’t know what I will do. The President needs a response quickly. We are at the end of the season and he needs to plan.
I understand that he needs an answer. My only confusion is that in life everything comes to an end. It’s the truth and sometimes it’s better to finish stories while they are good.
Chelsea will be looking on with great interest as they continue to make plans ahead of their summer overhaul, with a strong campaign required at Stamford Bridge next season.
The post Chelsea given encouragement in Sarri chase appeared first on Read Chelsea.
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com
| Article Name | Napoli chief delivers huge update on the future of Chelsea's top managerial target |
| Description |
|
| Author Name | Candyboy |
| Published On | May 20, 2018 |
| Post Category |
Chelsea
|


LATEST POSTS
About Telenovela Blasters
No comments:
Post a Comment