Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths is set to have ‘tidy-up’ surgery later today after enduring a tough season at the club, as reported by the Evening Times.
Griffiths scored as recently as last weekend as the Scottish club ended their league season with a much needed win and the striker is moving closer towards his target of 100 goals for the club.
Celtic have completed the domestic double this season and will be looking to kick on in the European stage as the look to try and improve upon this season’s results.

The 27-year-old has played in 37 matches this season across the various competitions netting 11 goals in the process in what was a successful season for the player.
The Scotsman has been speaking following the end of the season:
I’m looking forward to a rest after a long, often frustrating, season. I’ll have four weeks off to recharge the batteries and then I’ll be back ready to start again. I’m good for a break – I need to rest my body before pre-season training. We’re not thinking about Europe at the moment but, once we come back, there will be a plan in place. There will be meetings and we’ll have targets which we’ll be expected to meet during the course of the season. First of all, you want to get off to a good start and, from a personal point of view, I want to be in the team and scoring goals. I’m just hoping to be injury-free next season so that I can kick on.
The post Leigh Griffiths set to have ‘tidy-up’ surgery appeared first on Read Celtic.
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com
| Article Name | Celtic star set for surgery as he looks to finally end injury nightmare |
| Description |
|
| Author Name | Candyboy |
| Published On | May 22, 2018 |
| Post Category |
Chelsea
|


LATEST POSTS
About Telenovela Blasters
No comments:
Post a Comment