"It's a dream": Man United star admits desire for new club as contract talks stall - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: "It's a dream": Man United star admits desire for new club as contract talks stall

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Thursday 8 October 2020

"It's a dream": Man United star admits desire for new club as contract talks stall

Paul Pogba has not had any contact from Manchester United about extending his contract.

The 27-year-old seemed set to leave this summer, with Real Madrid and Juventus vying for his services, but the coronavirus crisis plunged football into financial uncertainty and the opportunity was lost.

This seemed to help Pogba settle down and he played a vital role in United’s charge up the Premier League table to clinch third place.

At that stage, reports suggested that he was happy with the direction of the club, his agent Mino Raiola was making conciliatory gestures to United and with two years left on his current contract (assuming the optional year is triggered), it seemed the perfect time to tempt the Frenchman into signing an extension.

However, speaking to RMC Sport via Sport Witness this week, Pogba said that the club had not approached him.

‘I’m at Manchester. A lot has been said, but I haven’t. I heard a lot of noise like I was going to leave and that I should go to this or that club. Today, I’m still in Manchester, and I’m fighting to bring the club back to the highest level.
‘I haven’t been told anything. I haven’t spoken with Ed Woodward. We haven’t spoken about a renewal. For now, I’m in Manchester and I’m especially thinking about coming back to the best of my ability.
Pogba was then asked about the idea of playing for Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid in the future.
‘Zidane? … Yes, every football player would like to play at Real Madrid. It may be a dream. It’s a dream for me, why not one day. As I said, I’m in Manchester and I love my club. I’m performing in Manchester, I’m enjoying myself and I want to do everything to put the club back where it deserves to be. I’ll give my all, just like my teammates’.

This summer’s transfer window has been one of the strangest in living memory. So cast your mind back to less stressful days and test your knowledge of past United arrivals and departures in our quiz below.



Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

"It's a dream": Man United star admits desire for new club as contract talks stall

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Man Utd




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment