Timothy Fosu-Mensah sends message to Jose Mourinho - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: Timothy Fosu-Mensah sends message to Jose Mourinho

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Sunday 29 July 2018

Timothy Fosu-Mensah sends message to Jose Mourinho

Timothy Fosu-Mensah is out to stake a claim for a place in the Manchester United first team during the pre-season tour of the United States and believes his versatility can help him find his way into Jose Mourinho’s plans.

Fosu-Mensah broke into the Man United first team in the 2015-16 season under fellow Dutchman Louis van Gaal and then made four Premier League appearances in Jose Mourinho’s debut campaign in charge.

He spent last season on loan at Crystal Palace and enjoyed a successful spell, playing 21 Premier League matches primarily as a centre-back.

Now he’s back at United and it’s clear he wants to play a part under Mourinho throughout the upcoming campaign.

Speaking after featuring in the 4-1 defeat to Liverpool in Michigan on Saturday night, Fosu-Mensah explained that he’s ready to be called upon if needed this term.

“Last year, I was at Crystal Palace. I think I improved there and I’ve come back a better player.

“I came back to show that I’ve improved and to show that I’m a better player now. I’ll keep working hard and see what happens.

“I can play right-back, right wing-back, centre-back, in midfield. For me, it’s possible. I’ve played centre-back and right wing-back [on the tour] so for me it’s not a problem. I wouldn’t say in goal — in goal I would be very bad.

“I have to take it day to day. I’ll keep working hard and if the manager needs me I’ll be ready.”

With Antonio Valencia injured, Diogo Dalot still recovering from injury and Matteo Darmian‘s departure imminent, the 20-year-old could very well start the season at right-back if there are no other options.


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

Timothy Fosu-Mensah sends message to Jose Mourinho

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Man Utd




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment