Paul Pogba: This is what I think about my relationship with Jose Mourinho - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: Paul Pogba: This is what I think about my relationship with Jose Mourinho

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Sunday 29 April 2018

Paul Pogba: This is what I think about my relationship with Jose Mourinho

Paul Pogba’s relationship with Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is “very good”, according to the player himself.

Rumours have circulated over the course of the season that the Frenchman has fallen out with his boss at Old Trafford.

Yet both have always stated the opposite. After being hailed by Mourinho ahead of Man United’s Premier League clash against Arsenal on Sunday afternoon, Pogba was appreciative of the relationship.

“It’s good, very good,” the midfielder insisted to Sky Sports in an interview with Geoff Shreeves.

“He’s the coach, I’m the player. He does the coaching, I do the playing.”

Pogba has had an inconsistent season, with moments of utter brilliance in almost every game, but only rare occasions where he has truly dominated a match and led United.

Those games have been more frequent in the last couple of games, with superb performances against Man City at the Etihad, scoring twice to win the game, against Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley and a solid showing vs AFC Bournemouth in the league.

Three of his last four games have been impressive. That kind of consistency is what United fans are seeking from Pogba

“I’m here and very happy,” the star continued, with other rumours suggesting he could leave in the summer.

“I give my best for the team, for myself I’m happy because we are in a final [FA Cup final] and I want to finish the season very well.”

Pogba also praised the opposing manager of Sunday’s fixture, Arsene Wenger, who has announced he’ll leave Arsenal at the end of the season after 22 years.

“For a Frenchman, it’s all just respect that you have with a manager like Arsene, who’s been there for years and done what he’s done,” he told Sky.

“When I was a kid, I was supporting Arsenal because it was like the French national team and what he did at the club was incredible. The fans must be sad, for a big manager like this to leave like this. He has been there for a long time, maybe it was the time.”


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

Paul Pogba: This is what I think about my relationship with Jose Mourinho

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Man Utd




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment