Conte sends a simple message to Chelsea's board - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: Conte sends a simple message to Chelsea's board

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Monday 12 February 2018

Conte sends a simple message to Chelsea's board

Antonio Conte has reminded Chelsea that there is no one better at developing players than him.

The Telegraph reports that the Italian has sent a timely reminder to his employers amid talk about his future at Stamford Bridge.

Conte has found his name in the headlines as he faces the sack at Chelsea, with the Blues now battling for a place in the top four this season.

Catherine Ivill/Getty Images Sport

The Blues face West Brom at Stamford Bridge on Monday night knowing that a win could lift them back into the top four.

A tough run of form has seen the pressure mount on the 48-year-old, winning just three games in 10, across all competitions.

Conte became known for the bringing the best out of his squad during his first season at Chelsea, utilising the likes of Marcos Alonso and Victor Moses in the club’s title challenge.

I don’t know. Usually? Usually in my experience, I think I reached the best results possible with the players that I have to work with.

I think that I’m the type of coach who, if I have a player who is six, I bring him to an eight. If I have a player who is eight, I take him to 10. I’m this type of coach.

My task is to try and improve every single players, in every aspect. About mentality also. About the desire, the will to fight, and the tactical aspects. Yes. My task is this. For this, I’m very good.

The post Conte says there’s no one better at developing players appeared first on Read Chelsea.


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

Conte sends a simple message to Chelsea's board

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Chelsea




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment