Wilshere: I've Changed, I've Grown Up - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: Wilshere: I've Changed, I've Grown Up

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Wilshere: I've Changed, I've Grown Up

Wilshere training

Jack Wilshere thinks that he has grown up a lot as a person in the last few years after settling down off the pitch (via Arsenal.com).

One of the most pleasing things about this season has been the reemergence and excitement surrounding Jack Wilshere.

Every Arsenal fan knows just how good the midfielder is but many feared that injuries have prevented him from reaching that level on the pitch.

Now, Wilshere looks fit and is playing well. He is on the cusp of a first-team recall and Wilshere thinks it’s down to how much he has grown up off the pitch.

“I think [I have changed],” Wilshere told the Arsenal Magazine. “I’m married now and I’ve got two kids, I’m 25.

“Since I was 18, 19 you do a lot of growing up. People say to you when you’re 21, 22 that you’ll grow up a lot in the next few years and you’re just like ‘Nah, no chance’. But then, when you look back, you were doing things at 21 that you wouldn’t think about doing now.

“As you get older, you appreciate what you’ve got and your game time, your minutes and that you’re fit. Not just fit and playing, because I’m fit at the minute, and I’m not necessarily playing but I’m happy and I’m available for selection and that’s all you can ask for.

“There are going to be times in your career when you’re injured, you’re going to miss out on things and you have to use those moments and those hours in the gym as motivation for when you’re back to want to stay there.”

It’s clear that Jack Wilshere is as fit as he has been for some time. The midfielder looks about as ready to play regular Premier League football as he ever has been and surely, it won’t be long before we see him in action once again.


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

Wilshere: I've Changed, I've Grown Up

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Arsenal




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment