Joe Willock: I'm Ready To Show Everyone What I Can Do - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: Joe Willock: I'm Ready To Show Everyone What I Can Do

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Monday 7 January 2019

Joe Willock: I'm Ready To Show Everyone What I Can Do

Joe Willock: I’m Ready To Show Everyone What I Can Do

Joe Willock has claimed that he is ready to make the next step in his Arsenal career after grabbing two goals in the FA Cup on the weekend (via Arsenal.com).

He was one of the standout players in a much-changed Arsenal team as Joe Willock grabbed two goals in a 3-0 victory.

Blackpool were on the receiving end of the FA Cup third-round defeat last weekend as the Gunners booked their passage to the next stage.

It was good to see Arsenal progress but it was especially pleasing for Willock to grab the headlines and now, the 19-year-old has claimed he is ready to take the next step at the Emirates.

“When the coach tells you that you’re starting, it’s a dream come true. That doesn’t just go for the first time, it’s every time I play and every time I step out on the pitch or am involved in the squad,” Willock told Arsenal.com.

“It’s just about preparing myself before the game when I know I’m in the squad. It’s just about channelling my nerves and my thinking into the game.

“It’s something that I’ve always dreamed of doing, to have my name on the back of a shirt and to be playing for Arsenal Football Club at the Emirates.

“You have to put in the work, too. I’ve worked my whole life for a chance like this and now that it’s there, I’m not going to waste it. I’m ready to show everyone what I can do.”

Joe Willock is a talented player from an impressive group of young Arsenal players. The Gunners have an exciting generation of youngsters coming through at the moment. Hopefully, players like Willock can take the next step and really start to influence the first team.


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

Joe Willock: I'm Ready To Show Everyone What I Can Do

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Arsenal




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment