New Signing Guendouzi Reveals Why He Joined Arsenal - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: New Signing Guendouzi Reveals Why He Joined Arsenal

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Wednesday, 11 July 2018

New Signing Guendouzi Reveals Why He Joined Arsenal

New Signing Guendouzi Reveals Why He Joined Arsenal

Arsenal’s new signing Matteo Guendouzi has revealed why he elected to join the Gunners after his transfer was announced by the club (via Arsenal.com).

Arsenal confirmed this morning that the club has signed Matteo Guendouzi from Ligue 1 side Lorient for a fee believed to be in the region of €8 million.

He is the second central midfielder to join Arsenal in less than 24 hours after the confirmation of Lucas Torreira’s deal yesterday and has now spoken about the move.

“Arsenal have always been the team closest to my heart and a side I’ve wanted to join since I was a child,” Guendouzi told Arsenal.com.

”  It gives me great pride – it’s incredible.  I hope I can do great things here.  It doesn’t get any better than coming to a club like this, with so much history, like Arsenal. I’m hugely proud.

“My hope is to become a top player here at Arsenal. A lot of great players have played here. I want to become part of the club’s history and to achieve great things here.

“I want to win titles, titles, titles. I want to establish myself here, which would be amazing.

“Winning silverware, as I said, is very important to me and winning things here at Arsenal would be incredible.”

Matteo Guendouzi’s words will be music to the ears of many Arsenal fans. It’s always a bonus when a player joins the club they support and it seems as if Guendouzi has done just that. Let’s hope he can develop into something special.


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

New Signing Guendouzi Reveals Why He Joined Arsenal

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Arsenal




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment