'I think it’s an important thing' - Chelsea transfer target outlines one major career objective - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: 'I think it’s an important thing' - Chelsea transfer target outlines one major career objective

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Thursday 26 November 2020

'I think it’s an important thing' - Chelsea transfer target outlines one major career objective

Chelsea brought in a wealth of summer signings but were left wanting in their pursuit of West Ham midfielder Declan Rice.

Reported as a target by multiple sources, Rice was formerly part of the academy setup with the Blues and Frank Lampard is widely expected to go back in for the youngster in January.

A close friend of current Chelsea midfielder and fellow 21-year-old Mason Mount, Rice has told Sky Sports he wants to win trophies during his career, saying: “As a footballer, you only get one career and it goes by very quick. You want to be successful for club and country. I think it’s an important thing to win trophies.”

The 11-cap England international compared his situation to that of Harry Kane, a player who has succeeded on an individual level without winning any team silverware.

Rice believes his unglamorous role doesn’t lend itself to major interest but outlined his desire to improve, saying: “I’ve played midfield now for the last three seasons. I think people get carried away with kind of what they want me to do. My role is holding midfielder.”

He added: ”There isn’t really any flair in that. I can slot in at centre-half but I think I’ve got much more to give and I think my confidence is growing in midfield. I think the more I start to drive forward with the ball like I’ve been doing in recent games. If I can keep adding that into my game I can keep catching the eye.”

READ CHELSEA VERDICT

With N’Golo Kante back firing on all cylinders, Jorginho in and out of the side, and Mateo Kovacic back to full fitness, the immediate need for Rice isn’t an obvious one.

However, with the ambition outlined by the youngster and with Lampard’s obvious fondness of the West Ham midfielder, it would be surprising if there wasn’t another concerted effort to bring Rice to Stamford Bridge.

The 21-year-old is undoubtedly talented and has quickly become an established presence for both club and country, so in the long term, the Chelsea midfield would be well patrolled having Rice and Mount reuniting.

Signing a player who is of such importance to a Premier League rival in January has never been an easy feat and it is likely any deal would come at even more of a premium rate, so the Blues may hold out until the summer and see how the land lies.

West Ham may need to secure European football, or win a trophy, in order to satisfy Rice’s ambition.

The post Chelsea Target Declan Rice Outlines Long-Term Career Goal appeared first on Read Chelsea.


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

'I think it’s an important thing' - Chelsea transfer target outlines one major career objective

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Chelsea




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment