Wenger Calls Cazorla's Injury 'The Worst He Has Ever Seen' - TELENOVELA BLASTERS TELENOVELA BLASTERS: Wenger Calls Cazorla's Injury 'The Worst He Has Ever Seen'

Pages

Header Description


LATEST POSTS

Thursday, 16 November 2017

Wenger Calls Cazorla's Injury 'The Worst He Has Ever Seen'

Wenger Calls Cazorla’s Injury ‘The Worst He Has Ever Seen’

Arsene Wenger has claimed that the injury sustained to Santi Cazorla is the worst he has ever seen as a manager (via YouTube).

One of the most frustrating things about Arsenal in the last couple of years has been the absence of Santi Cazorla.

The Spaniard is one of the best players at the club and was a crucial member of the first-team for years before picking up a seemingly innocuous injury in October 2016.

That small pain in his Achilles tendon evolved into an injury which required eight separate operations and almost led to the Spaniard needing a leg amputation. In his pre-match press conference, Arsene Wenger was asked if it was the worst injury he has ever seen.

“Yes, it is the worst injury I have known,” Wenger replied. “Starting with a little pain in the Achilles and it’s gotten worse and worse.

“I know how much Santi Cazorla loves to play football and loves to be out there every day. I feel really sorry for what happened to him.”

Wenger has stated in the past that he has hoped Cazorla will return next January.

“Last time I saw him was one month ago and I told him to prepare as much as he can. He has competent medical people around him and tries to practice.

“I hope he comes back. I left him out of the squad hoping he would come back in January, that was my target at the start.”

Sadly, Wenger didn’t rule out the possibility of Cazorla having to retire.

“Let’s not talk about that but I hope you are wrong.”

It’s such a shame. Santi Cazorla is one of the best player at the football club and amongst the best technical players in the world today. He’s crucial to the first-team and his absence is one of the main reasons why the club has been suffering in the last twelve months. Let’s hope he can return to his best next year.


Telenovela Blasters do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via chaarlso30@gmail.com
l

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at chaarlso30@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on Telenovela Blasters and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp: 08130162561
Email: Teeloadedblog@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

Wenger Calls Cazorla's Injury 'The Worst He Has Ever Seen'

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

Arsenal




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment